Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Communication...

This is stupid.
I can't sleep. I can't work. I can't do shit.

And everywhere I turn I see your face. This is the problem of trying to leave somebody...trying to forget...when for years and years you are the only one I want, I dream about.

Yes I miss you. Miss you so fucking much. And the way I feel? I don't know what's worst; trying to leave you and my feelings hurting this much, or loving you so much but your feelings are not for me anymore and it hurts all the same. You tell me...

I miss you. Simple as that. You're all that I want...until the end of time.


___________________________
No...you're lying, u never love me, not even care, stop doin this to me, u broke my heart badly ... badly. U're not the only one who can't do nothing. I dun even know what I want rite now.
___________________________

Lying? No.

Do I still love you? Do i still care? Yes. Yes. I don't think that it's something easy to forget. What happened yesterday was something not related to love or caring.

I asked you to be open with me, but you still close yourself to me. This is me, you have known me for years. Why is it so difficult to be open with me?

I hurt you? Yes. Sorry. No excuse.

Until this very instance you're my one and only.  Don't think too much, I will never do anything stupid.

One thing I am aware of now. Bella and you are the same, you both will always be mine.

Yes you are annoying.  Yes I am annoying.  Yes we will continue to annoy one another.  But I will always be yours and you will always be mine.

Bella, she will always be ours.
___________________________

Really miss you. Please forgive me.
___________________________

Miss u more ... there's nothing to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment